- This event has passed.
CFSA Sustainable Agriculture Conference
November 6, 2015 - November 8, 2015
THE FOOD AND FARM EVENT OF THE YEAR!
There is no place like the Sustainable Agriculture Conference to learn from the experts about cutting-edge techniques and innovative programs and to connect with others who are just as passionate about rebuilding a healthy, local foodshed from seed to plate.
Join farmers, health advocates, gardeners, homesteaders, agri-preneurs, ag-tivists, consumers and everyone in-between to learn, network, celebrate, and champion local and organic foods and farms.
Check out these unparalleled opportunities to learn and connect:
- 66 Workshops in 2 incredible days, including a First Time Conference Attendee Program and workshops to take seasoned veterans to the next level
- 5 Pre-conference Bus Tours take you to some of the Triangle’s most innovative farms and restaurants
- 12 Hands-on Intensives and 1 Get-Your-Hands-Dirty Off-site Learning Opportunity
- 3 Amazing Local & Organic Meals, including the Local Food Feast with keynote by Michael Twitty
- 70 Table Exhibitor Hall
- CFSA’s Annual Meeting
- Regional and Topical Meetings
- Meeting Space you can reserve for your meetings, plus nice, long breaks for connecting and networking
- Speed Networking and Topic-based networking tables at lunches, plus the Meet and Eat Reception and Buyer-Producer Meet-up
- Seed Exchange
- VIP CFSA Member Lounge