Host a webinar with AGW
Interested in inspiring your students, co-workers, classmates, or community members to learn more about food labeling and how they can have a positive impact on food and farming?
Bring A Greener World (AGW) to your community by hosting an AGW webinar!
AGW’s team of marketing coordinators lead talks and workshops all across the country, and we’d love to connect with you and your community! Via webinar, we can help you learn:
- About the confusing food labels you see on meat, dairy and eggs
- How you can support high-welfare, sustainable livestock producers
- How you can start making changes in your purchasing habits to stop rewarding misleading labels and support labels that mean what they say!
- About AGW’s family of certifications—Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW, Certified Grassfed by AGW, Certified Non-GMO by AGW and Certified Organic by AGW—and how to get certified (farmer/producer-focused)
- About the benefits of being certified and some of the many services offered as part of AGW certification (farmer/producer-focused)
Interested? Let’s talk!
If you are part of a class, workplace, community group, or farming organization and want AGW to speak to your group—let us know by contacting email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!