We’re Here to help!
A Greener World’s Farmer and Marketing and Outreach team is dedicated to supporting certified farmers and ranchers, with staff working across the U.S. and Canada. These are just some of the things we do:
- Develop relationships with retailers, restaurants, farmers’ markets to help expand the market for your products.
- Write and send press releases about your farm.
- Offer promotional materials for certified farms and products, including brochures, stickers, signage and point-of-sale items, as well as merchandise like hats and bandanas.
- Advise on creating an online presence or utilizing more traditional marketing methods.
- Assist with label design and approval.
- Host events to promote your products.
- Attend conferences or workshops with you to help you spread the word about the benefits of being certified.
- Feature news about your farm on our website, blog, magazine and press releases.
- List your farm and retailers offering your products in our online searchable database.
- Promote your farm in conference and event program advertisements.
- Provide basic social media counsel. AGW has compiled a Guide to Using Social Media, designed to help farmers and ranchers of all ages and abilities to connect with their customers and other farms and businesses by using the two most widely used social media platforms: Facebook and Twitter.
- Offer assistance in making the most of your images. AGW has created Taking Pictures of Your Farm, a brochure designed to help market your farm by learning how to take beautiful photos of your animals and landscape. We are also happy to share your photos, too, giving your farm added visibility. (Read our content use policy here.)
Questions? Want to know more about what we do? Contact your regional Farmer and Market Outreach Coordinator–they will be happy to help!