With your help, we can build A Greener World
Choosing certified sustainable foods is one of the most important and yet easiest everyday activities you can take to address a range of important issues — from improving your personal health to minimizing greenhouse gas emissions. We believe the health of our planet depends on our daily food choices, and AGW is here to make those choices easier for you and your family!
Our portfolio of leading farm certifications includes Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW, Certified Non-GMO by AGW, Certified Grassfed by AGW and Certified Organic by AGW. Each program is specifically designed to have positive and measurable impacts on the environment, society and animals, and to encourage truly sustainable farming practices.
Developed with scientists, veterinarians, experts and farmers from across the globe, our farm standards and certification procedures are reassuringly robust and totally transparent, while remaining realistic and achievable for the farmer.
Here are some easy ways to get involved, take action and help build A Greener World:
- Search our online directory for farms, restaurants and retailers selling Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW, Certified Non-GMO by AGW, Certified Grassfed by AGW and (soon!) Certified Organic by AGW products and choose meat, dairy, eggs fiber and other products from environmentally responsible, climate-friendly farms.
- Ask for AGW’s leading farm certifications when you shop and eat
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Sign up for our email list to learn more about our work.
- Host a webinar with AGW.
- Join our team of volunteers to help empower farmers and consumers with real choices.
- Suggest a farm that might be interested in certification.
- Make a donation to support our work.
- Show your support for certified farmers with AGW merchandise.
- Become a member of AGW and your monthly donation will go directly towards changing the food system for the animals, our environment and our collective future.
Questions? Want to know more about what we do? Contact your regional Farmer and Market Outreach Coordinator–they will be happy to help!