Meaningful and Accessible
Available to farmers, ranchers and food producers, the Certified Non-GMO by AGW label guarantees food products are produced without genetically engineered/modified feed, supplements or ingredients, and that meat, dairy and eggs come from animals raised according to the highest animal welfare standards in the industry, Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW.
- Read the Certified Non-GMO by AGW standards and FAQ
- Apply for certification
- Find Certified Non-GMO by AGW farms and products
- Questions? Get in touch
- Learn more about food labels
- Want to see how different Non-GMO labels stack up? Check out our comparison chart here.
- Are you a food business, further processor or distributor interested in your products carrying AGW’s market leading labels? See more information here.
As public concern for the labeling of GMOs (genetically modified organisms, also known as GE, or genetically engineered) continues to grow, the market for non-GMO products is surging 17% annually and expected to reach 1.1 billion USD by 2023, according to industry analyst, Technavio. Consumers seek out non-GMO products for a variety of reasons, including environmental sustainability, health, corporate consolidation and transparency. A lack of clear labeling around GMOs means that consumers must actively seek out Certified Non-GMO products to avoid them. With independent annual audits to ensure compliance, Certified Non-GMO by AGW provides farmers, ranchers and food producers with a robust, trusted and highly competitive non-GMO label claim.
A Greener World is accredited by IOAS for the scope of product certification. Registration number: 83. Please refer to IOAS for current information.
Want to get Certified Non-GMO by AGW? We can help.
Fill out the form below and one of our coordinators will get in touch with next steps.